Permits / Visa section


Residence & Work Permit Canton of Zug

For newly arrived from EU / EFTA with valid Swiss employment contract or the confirmation of employment and rental agreement to Canton of ZUG.

Please, fill in the form attached and follow the instructions on this REGISTRATION form A1 from Canton ZUG

You can either post or bring all documents (listed on page 2)  in person to: 

Amt für Migration

Aabachstrasse 1, Postfach
6301 Zug

Essential to know: 

Your employment contract will determine the type of residence permit and it´s duration.

If you are moving from another canton, please de-register / register on  

About eMovingCH - eMoving - report your move & change of address online (

For the registration in other cantons, please contact us directly. 


Need a Help?

zurück nach oben
powered by editly